Monday, 5 December 2016

Daily Greatness Journal - A Review

Happy Monday Friends!!

Today's post is a review on the Daily Greatness Journal, I bought a while back.



Here is what I found out......

Unfortunately, I managed a whole 3 weeks, before I had to abandon this journal, and it had nothing to do with the journal itself. It boiled down to the fact that I just didn't have the time to fill it in. The main reason for this was that you need to fill it in twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night.  For me, sadly, running a family home, and family commitments meant that this wasn't possible.

However, time aside, I did enjoy using it for the three weeks and will definitely be going back to it. at a future date.

Personally, I think it is a great tool to get to know yourself better. It really is a thought provoking journal.

Example of questions are......

"What did I enjoy about today?"
"What would I like to create instead?"
"What new habit do I want to adopt into my life?"
"How did I give value today?"

It asks you to assess yourself, your day, your goals, whilst appreciating and being grateful for the good things in life. There is no focus on any negatives that might have happened.

To use this journal to its optimum, you will need to set aside the time to think, and digress before filling in each individual day, and the coming week ahead.

I will go back to it (it isn't dated, so not a problem), when I am ready and able to, and will keep you posted.

There will be many of you that this journal will work for, and I do recommend it if you are looking for self improvement and self appreciation.

Have a great week Friends!

Maria x



2 comments:

  1. Neat journal & very interesting questions to pose to one's self, but like you I would find the pressure of completing both morning & evening difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a neat journal. I like the idea of you filling it in at various times since it's not dated. It will make a great keepsake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and leave a message, it means a lot to us.