Friday, 18 November 2016

Product Review

I have a couple of products to share with you this week, that I've been using over the past couple of months.
First up, is a new primer.  You may remember from a past post, I normally wear Bare Minerals, but since Maria and I started this blog, I've been trying out different products to review (its a tough job, but someone has to do it lol).

So, I did a little research, and I came across a brand new to me, called, Laura Mercier. From my research, everything I read was good, including being against animal testing.  This brand is available from John Lewis, and the sales assistant was most helpful.  Its a primer that is meant to illuminate and highlight your base, you can as well use it on its own, without foundation. Now at first, I must admit, I struggled with it, but I think that was because I was maybe using too much.  Its a less is more type of product, and once I realised that, I found it much easier to work with.  The one thing I would say, is be careful when using it under the eye as it can get a little dry.  Overall, I certainly would go back to this brand, and I've found it a good base.

Next is a product that I just came across in Superdrug several months ago.  Pantene Hair Perfector.  Its got multi uses, and can be used on both wet and dry hair. Again, only one pump is needed as it can get a little sticky, if too much is used.  A nice non offence smell, and is a good heat protector when using your hairdryer or styling wands.  Its certainly helped my fly away hair, keep its shape through the day.  My only issue I've had with it, is that I've struggled to find it again.  Luckily, I still have a fair bit left, but I'd certainly recommend this product, if you're looking for a reasonably priced hair primer.

So, this month, I've been lucky ... two products, I've had success with.

Have a lovely weekend friends.
Sandra x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and leave a message, it means a lot to us.