Monday, 7 November 2016

A Quick & Easy Stocking Filler - Relaxing Sea Salt Bath Bottles

Happy Monday Friends!!

Today, finds me starting to get organised for Christmas. At this time of year, I always like to make a few gifts in advance.

I like to include some "me time" gifts for my close friends in my homemade gift baskets, as we all need to take time out to pamper and indulge ourselves.  In previous years, I have used kilner jars or upcycled some pretty jars that I have saved throughout the year for these relaxing bath salts. However, this year, I thought I would use some of these pretty little Alice In Wonderland type drink me bottles which can be reused after. They make a gift in themselves as they could be used for say as a mini flower vase afterwards.



To make your relaxing bath scented salts or you need is some good quality sea salts such as Spa Magik,  some pure essential oils such as lavender or in this case I've chosen peppermint, and a container. Dependent on the size of your chosen container, add several drops of your essential oil to the sea salts, mix and pour into your container. Its as simple as that. Add a label and your done.


Have a great week Friends!!

Maria x




1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and leave a message, it means a lot to us.