Friday, 7 October 2016

Product Review

Goodness, its been a long time since I've done a product review. So I need to make up for that, here are a few products that I've been using over the past few months.
First up - Judith Williams, Neck and Decollete cream
Its one of those things, that I never really gave thought too, but of course, you get to a certain age, and you notice changes.  I'd heard good things about ....., so I ordered a pot from QVC. (Well, actually I had to go on a wait list as it sells out quickly).  Its a lovely light feeling cream, which sinks in without leaving any residue.  I never noticed any scent, so it doesn't clash with any other body creams, and it did leave my neck feeling quite soft.  Now, sadly that's about it, as I honestly, couldn't notice any change.  I used it every day and evening, as it suggests, but really I can't say its one I'd get again. I will be looking for another neck cream to review for you, but won't be bothered with this one.

Next, Hair
I reviewed a hair styling cream (Here) before, which I loved, so thought that maybe I'd try another Argan oil product. This time it was a Lee Stafford Ultra Hydration Lotion.  Now I will say on the plus side, a little goes a long way, and its got a lovely smell.  Sadly, that's about the only things I can be positive about.  I have certainly given it a good test, as I've almost finished the bottle and I've been using it now for about 3 months, but that's it. I've giving up.  It leaves my hair feeling like I've product on it, its sticky and I felt left my hair feeling brittle.  Now I've tried it different ways; first using it on damp hair and then as a finishing cream.  The latter was better, but even then not one I'll use again.

Ok, onto something I did enjoy
and will be buying again. Liz Earle, Superskin Moisturiser.  As you know, I'm a huge Liz Earle fan, but I've not had much success with their moisturisers before. I'm converted now though.  This one had the most glorious smell, and I found using it at night quite a relaxing smell.  I know, its not a night cream as such, but I think I'll certainly be using this again as one.  Its a light cream, which absorbs easily and doesn't leave you feeling like you've got a thick cream on, nor are you left, with a dry and tight feeling.
There you have it, my product review for the month.  I've got a couple of different hair ones, I'm trying out this month for you. I will say, its fun trying new things to review.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend
Sandra
x

1 comment:

  1. Shame about the first two but glad you were pleased with the Liz Earle. I love her products and it is handy that John Lewis stock her products as there is a branch near my work. This means I can go and have a look before actually purchasing anything.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and leave a message, it means a lot to us.