Friday, 14 October 2016

A Charity Shop Find

Last weekend, I called into the charity shop with a box of things I've been decluttering, and on my way into the shop, I spied this little beauty.  I've been searching for a pigeon hole unit to house my mugs for some time. 
 of course it needed a little paint.  I first used primer on it, and goodness it sure did soak it in.

My dining room again became my painting room. 

and voila ... its done and on the wall
I hope you have a good weekend. 
Sandra xx

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely display for those pretty mugs.
    Have a super weekend.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find! What a great way to show off those special fancy tea mugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Great find X

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so good and I want it in my house please :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and leave a message, it means a lot to us.