Monday, 26 September 2016

Entertaining Friends with a new found Cocktail Recipe

Happy Monday Friends!!

My husband and I have  great many friends and, of course, family who we love to have over and entertain, and I am always on the look out for new recipes to try out. The same goes with providing our friends with drinks. Sometimes, it is nice to try something different, and today I am bringing you a cocktail recipe from my new cook book, Simple, by Diana Henry, which by the way, is a fabulous book full of mouthwatering recipes. Nigella Lawson has even endorsed it. Not that I need encouraging when it comes to trying out a new recipe book!!







This cocktail contains one of my favourite ingredients, lemon!  Pour in some prosecco with the addition of a little vodka and you end up with a wonderfully refreshing drink that your guests are sure to love! I am also looking forward to trying out different flavoured sorbets as mentioned in the recipe above.
Cheers!!!

Have a great week Friends!!

Maria xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and leave a message, it means a lot to us.