Monday, 1 August 2016

Fearne's New Cook Book

What's not to love about a new cook book, and this one in particular is one I've been looking forward to getting.

I read about it first in one of the Sunday supplements, and it just made sense.  I've been wanting to change our diets for a while now, but not really wanting to go down the trendy route of buying all the new super duper ingredients, that seem to cost a fortune and don't really work.  I wanted to look at how we eat and what we eat, but in a more realistic way, and this book seemed to tick all the boxes.
Its broken down nicely too 
I love the store cupboard bit, the most.  I love how she explains why certain things are better for you, rather than, just buy this and this. 


The Curry has been marked, and I'm hoping to make it this week. 
 
As are these biscuits. 
Loving the back of the book as well, its so well written and illustrated. 
And boy, do I love these shoes 

I have actually made a really quick and simple dish using the book, which I'll share with you later this week.  Now, I know what some might think ... another celebrity with a cook book, telling us what to eat and what not to eat, but honestly, check it out, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.  Plus, Sainsburys had in half price, so whats not to like about it. 

Sandra 
xx




4 comments:

  1. Don't tempt me with buying a new recipe book! Love the look of that curry though ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There look to be some yummy things in there based on the photos you have shared. Enjoy your new cook book.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. New cookbooks are always tempting - this one look fabulous! Looking forward to seeing what you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds fab looking forward to seeing your recipe brought to life! Have added this one to the amazon basket only £7.99 there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and leave a message, it means a lot to us.