Tuesday, 30 August 2016

Daily Greatness Journal - Trying out a new Journal

Happy Tuesday Friends!!

I hope you've had an enjoyable bank holiday weekend.

I have been on a mission since the beginning of the year to get organised. I have found bullet journalling a great help. Initially, I used a midori style notebook and have since progressed on to Leuchturrm A5 notebook which allowed me to record more about my daily activities as it was slightly larger. I have and still enjoy using both.

However, I have come across a new journalling system called 'The Daily Greatness Journal'. I was unsure as to what to expect but decided to give it a go and ordered one...


It is larger than I expected so will definitely be more of a desk journal than a 'chuck it in the handbag' type. Although its not quite A4 so if you have large bag, then you'll be fine.


At the beginning you will find a lot of information on how to use this journal to get the most out of it.


The first part of the Daily Greatness Journal provides you with pages to fill in if you choose to. It asks you to really question yourself about certain aspects/areas of your life that you love, want to change or where you see yourself in the future. Its all about self progress and knowing where your at and where you'd like to be.





There are daily pages to fill in with questions to prompt you. Again, its up to you whether you choose to fill them all in or only some. You also get to add the date so this journal can be started at any point during the year. This Journal prompts you to fill it in twice a day. Once in the morning to obviously organise yourself and then in the evening to see what you have accomplished together with any greatness that you've achieved.


If you manage to do a full week, you will find the 7th day/page is a Weekly Check-In Page with a Weekly Planner for the following week.

As I have only just received this, I'll be bringing you a proper review on this journal to see if it has helped keep me organised and achieving my own personal goals. 

Have a great week Friends!

Maria xx

1 comment:

  1. Interesting - I am quite intrigued by this style of journaling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and leave a message, it means a lot to us.