Friday, 29 July 2016

User Manual Storage

Hello Friends, I have another storage idea to share with you.

This time, I thought I'd share how I store all our user manuals. You know those manuals that we're meant to read, but only pick up when something goes wrong, or we need to figure out how to change the time, when the clocks go forward or back! .... Or is that just me lol.

So here you are.
It's an A-Z expanding file.  As you can see, mine has certainly seen better days.

I file manuals in a way that I'd easily be able to find them. In other words, I file them under the letter of what they are; So say the one for our Fridge, that is filed under F, and not W for Whirlpool; Dishwasher, is under D not B for Bosch and so on


I do have a clear out once a year or so, that way I don't keep it filled up with anything we've got rid off, like radios, phones etc.,

Again, this will only work if a certain person puts things back once he's used it.  So hunting down the Alarm manual when it goes off, works better if it's put back! ... Mind you, it does help if your friend, neighbour and fellow blogger has the same alarm lol.

There you have it, a quick and easy one for this Friday.  I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Sandra
xx

1 comment:

  1. Yes it does help if they are put back after use LOL
    The manual for our boiler was in a clear pocket on a notice board in the walk-in cupboard where the boiler is...seemed the perfect place until 'someone' moved it. I have hunted high & low and I don't know what has happened to it.
    Have a great weekend.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and leave a message, it means a lot to us.