Friday, 3 June 2016

My Blue Beauty is here

As you know, I dragged Maria along to an Aga cooking class recently, and well finally the day came when my Aga was installed.

This really has been my dream.  Its been one of those things that I've always wanted, ... well, that and a Chanel jacket.  I'm happy to not have the jacket, now I have this beauty.

I thought you might enjoy seeing the process a little bit.



The guys were so great, and even put up with supervisor Bertie. 
Isn't she gorgeous 

I'll be learning to cook in a whole new way, and I'm so excited by it. So I'll be trying out new recipes and I will share some of the successes (and hopefully not too many failures) with you along the way.

I wish you all a lovely weekend
Sandra
xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks fabulous - super colour.
    Enjoy getting to know your new cooker.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great and it's my favourite colour!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to go read up on what exactly an AGA is; but I can clearly see that success of the operation was in the superior supervision of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic & the blue is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and leave a message, it means a lot to us.