Friday, 24 June 2016

I Love a Brocante

Happy Friday friends.  I thought today that I'd share with you some pictures of an event that I attended last weekend.

I adore, and I mean adore wandering around vintage fairs, flea markets or as some are called now Brocantes, and last weekend, was one of the biggest of the summers.  It was held at Cowdray House and is run by The Country Brocante 

Not only is it filled with gorgeous homewares from France, but also has some of the most talented people selling handmade products.









I may have come away with a bag or two of goodies, but then it would have been rude not too, don't you think.

If you get the chance, do pop along to one this summer, you won't be disappointed.

Enjoy your weekend friends, no Brocante for me this weekend, but hopefully if the weather is nice, we're hoping to get some work done on the garden.

Sandra
xx

4 comments:

  1. How lovely. It must have been difficult not to buy too much (especially as you are de-cluttering LOL).
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a few cushions and I was proud of myself as I bought just the covers and not fillings (I've a thousand of them) lol

      Delete
  2. That looks so lovely, I would have spent a fortune! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like the kind of place we'd love to wander through on a weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and leave a message, it means a lot to us.