Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Garden Makeover - Vegetable Plot

In this post, I thought I'd share with you, the back part of our garden, and the bit that needs an awful lot of work! I'm not sure about vegetable plot, but I think I may well have truly lost the plot.
Last year, I asked the man that did our patio, to build me some raised vegetable beds.  Well, as you can see, they're HUGE.
Still I love them, and its here in the the bit at the back of the garden, where the magic happens.



I adore my greenhouse, it was here when we bought the house back in 1997 and we've moved it several times around the garden, but I think this is the best position for it, as I'll be able to walk around it, and clean it, which I couldn't do before as it was tucked tight against two fences.

As you see its a bit of a mess back here, but I'm hoping this year Hubby and I will be able to knock it into shape ... So watch this space




5 comments:

  1. I really am looking forward to seeing what you do with the garden. I really need to do something with mine and I would love some raised beds so I could grow my own veg....Alfie permitting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think, or at least that's my hope, that raised beds are the way to go with dogs

      Delete
  2. My garden is a mess - working full time it is really difficult keeping on top of everything...and the weather doesn't help because you can bet that when I have some time to spare it is normally pouring down.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Toni, they're hard work

      Delete
  3. Oh I would really like a greenhouse, alas I do not think it will EVER happen. Exciting (fun) to be creating new arrangements in the garden. Do you get less weeds in the raised beds?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and leave a message, it means a lot to us.