Friday, 10 June 2016

Decluttering .... A boot full

So following on from Wednesdays post, I wanted to share with you this image


Yup, that's right ... 2 storage boxes and 4 bags all to take to the charity shop! .... I did say I was on a mission lol. 

I did think about eBay or doing a boot fair, but if I'm honest, the longer these hang around, the more likely I am to change my mind about things.  This way, I feel like I'm helping out charity shops too, as well as helping me get the lifestyle I want. 

Have a great weekend friends
Sandra xx




4 comments:

  1. I am like that - once I have decided it needs to go, it has to be gone or it might crawl back into a shelf in the basement. When I donate & drop off, I also send a little energy of well being "go & bring joy to someone's else as you did mine." Silly but it gives me that warm feeling of letting it go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not silly at all, in fact I think that's rather lovely xx

      Delete
  2. I am exactly the same, I'd rather get rid of it to the charity shop than have it hanging around for a boot sale I'll probably never do :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment Jo, if you walk into the charity shop in Stoneleigh, you'd probably think you were in my home lol xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and leave a message, it means a lot to us.