Monday, 20 June 2016

Bees Wax for the Face

Happy Monday Friends :D

Throughout my adult life, I must confess that I've led pretty much a basic beauty care regime. I have never been one for lotions or potions. However, now I am truly in my middle youth years and the inevitable hormonal changes have started to happen, my skin is in desperate need of some TLC and I can't ignore it any longer. Well I could if I wanted to look like a dried up old grape ;)

Having changed to eating, cleaner, healthier foods, I am conscious that the products that I use externally should be free from any nasties too such as parabens, chemicals and importantly be cruelty-free, as these are absorbed into our bodies.

My skin, like a lot of my friends, is becoming drier and less firm so I searched the web (my favourite way of shopping) for a solution.

I came across Bees Wax cream and after researching beeswax found it has a number of skin benefits such as these:
  • Natural & Non-Toxic
  • Conditioning properties
  • Anti-inflammatory (can help calming and soothing irritated skin)
  • Forms a protective layer that locks in moisture and reduces dryness
  • Doesn't suffocate or block pores like other ingredients such as petroleum based creams
  • Antibacterial properties which stops bacteria growing 
  • Great for skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis at is anti-allergenic for those with sensitive skin.

Pleased with what I found, I decided to put this cream to the test.


I ordered my here at Amazon




And, I am pleased to say that after using this for a couple of months now, that I am over the moon with the results. I have found it to be non greasy, it absorbs really quickly and no more dry skin on my face. It doesn't cost a fortune either. So if your like me and are looking for 'natural' solution to your middle youth skin, and not into buying 101 lotions and potions, I would definitely give it ago.

Have a good week Friends and see you soon :D

Maria xxx





1 comment:

  1. I am lucky enough to know a beekeeper who makes the most amazing lotions, cream and lip balms that have really helped with my eczema, I'm a bees wax fan too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and leave a message, it means a lot to us.