Throughout my adult life, I must confess that I've led pretty much a basic beauty care regime. I have never been one for lotions or potions. However, now I am truly in my middle youth years and the inevitable hormonal changes have started to happen, my skin is in desperate need of some TLC and I can't ignore it any longer. Well I could if I wanted to look like a dried up old grape ;)
Having changed to eating, cleaner, healthier foods, I am conscious that the products that I use externally should be free from any nasties too such as parabens, chemicals and importantly be cruelty-free, as these are absorbed into our bodies.
My skin, like a lot of my friends, is becoming drier and less firm so I searched the web (my favourite way of shopping) for a solution.
I came across Bees Wax cream and after researching beeswax found it has a number of skin benefits such as these:
- Natural & Non-Toxic
- Conditioning properties
- Anti-inflammatory (can help calming and soothing irritated skin)
- Forms a protective layer that locks in moisture and reduces dryness
- Doesn't suffocate or block pores like other ingredients such as petroleum based creams
- Antibacterial properties which stops bacteria growing
- Great for skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis at is anti-allergenic for those with sensitive skin.
Pleased with what I found, I decided to put this cream to the test.
|I ordered my here at Amazon|
And, I am pleased to say that after using this for a couple of months now, that I am over the moon with the results. I have found it to be non greasy, it absorbs really quickly and no more dry skin on my face. It doesn't cost a fortune either. So if your like me and are looking for 'natural' solution to your middle youth skin, and not into buying 101 lotions and potions, I would definitely give it ago.
Have a good week Friends and see you soon :D