Friday, 1 April 2016

In The Spot Light This Week......

Jolee Oilcloth/PVC Tablecloth


Happy Friday friends, I can't believe another week is almost over. I don't know if your like me, but I tend to go through phases of particularly loving a certain style, pattern, colour, smell..... I could go on but I don't want to bore you ;) 

Currently, I have a soft spot for hares. Don't ask me why, maybe I'm nurturing my inner love of nature, but it could also be that there are some fantastic designs out there.  One of my favourites is by Sophie Allport. I have her napkins, placemats and oven glove all in her hare design. See, I told you, I was going all out on my current phase :D

I wanted to refresh the look of my large oak farmhouse table for everyday use and a wipeable tablecloth appealed due it being in constant use. To be honest, no matter how much I love Sophie Alports hare design, the oilcloth fabric was just too costly to justify the cost due to our table being so large and at £22.50 per metre, I didn't want to take a chance with the kids and hubby ;) It was either look for an alternative, never let anyone near the table or downsize the table, as you've guessed, I took to looking for an alternative.

A bit of searching on the web and I came across, Joleetablecloths.co.uk which have an excellent range of designs, colours and importantly larger sized oilcloth and PVC tablecloths. They are a husband and wife team, internet run business with over 20 years experience. 

Hare Design by Jolee Tablecloths
And yes, you've guessed it,  I managed to find some "Hares" in the perfect neutral colour and it was only priced £12.99 a metre. Yay!! :D





Thats all from me this week. Now over to Sandra for her fabulous Spot Light :D

Maria x

oooohhhh I want that tablecloth too. Maybe we should just order things in two lol.

Happy Friday friends

I thought I'd keep in the same theme of things this Friday with my spotlight share this week, and yup, you guessed it, its a table cloth.

Now to show you how similar Maria and I are, I'm an all or nothing girl too.

My current love is all things Susie Watson ... I have a love of her pottery, fabrics, and of course tableware.

I recently purchased a table cloth and napkins (and candle) and it was used when Maria and Colin came over to dinner.  I can happily say that it washes beautifully and even spilled snowball drinks come out of it lol.
Wishing you all a lovely weekend, and if you're having dinner with friends, like we both are ... yes, it's dinner with the neighbours :) ... I wish you fun.

Sandra
xx




4 comments:

  1. Both lots of table dressing look fabulous.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunnies, rabbits, hares, I like them all. Very nice fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lovely ladies :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and leave a message, it means a lot to us.