Friday, 11 March 2016

In the spotlight this week ...

Happy Friday friends.

Its my turn to share something quick and easy in the spotlight this week; and well its something new I'm trying out.  Its a moisturising cream lotion called Udderly Smooth.

I'd first heard about this from a friend that suffers from Eczema and she swears by it. Its water based, so not greasy and doesn't make the skin feel oily. It was originally developed for use on dairy cows and now used by people around the world.

Do check out their website here as the uses for this cream are amazing and the response they've had is overwhelming.  A lot of cyclists, runners etc., swear by it ... I'm neither, but I think I'm going to like it, I'll keep you updated.


Have a great weekend
Sandra
x


2 comments:

  1. Coincidentally, in my last blog post I mentioned how I'd found a similar product called 'moo goo'! I'm loving it, my hands have never been so soft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was funny Deb as I remember you talking about it on your post and did go back and check if it was the same one xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and leave a message, it means a lot to us.