Saturday, 26 March 2016

Easter Decorating with Pinterest


I'm dreadful, I have thousands of pins, which I'll probably never go back to on Pinterest, but I'm going to try my best, and actually see if I can either recreate or at least put my own spin, on a couple of my favorite pins.

Now, heres ones, I pinned ages ago, and this year finally got around to recreating. Its from a blog called, Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

Isn't it gorgeous? 

Well, I didn't have quite the same to hand, but I did pick up some little rabbits for a £ each in a tiger store, and have put these two together, for the season. 



I hope you're all having a lovely Saturday, I'm off now to have a hot cross bun, I think. 
Sandra
xx




3 comments:

  1. I like the bunnies very much, especially the one sitting in a floral ring. I really get lost in Pinterest, so I have to set a timer & allow myself short bursts of envy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you and me both. How is it that suddenly a morning is lost while looking on Pinterest lol. Happy Easter to you xxx

      Delete
  2. Your version with the bunnies is lovely Sandra. I do miss Tiger - we had a lovely little store that I passed going to work but closed it when they decided to move to a larger location in Westfield shopping centre (too for to just pop to in a lunch break).
    Have a super Easter.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and leave a message, it means a lot to us.